I had seen Neeraj a few times in the locality. With a well toned body and a fair complexion, he would arouse me each time he passed by me. Then I learnt that he was the room-partner of one of my classmates S. 

One day when I was in S's room, I heard how Neeraj used to sleep naked and his large blackish organ would peep out of the blanket in the morning. Although it was a fairly normal talk for a normal gathering of boys, it stirred the gay in me. 

But I never got a chance to size him until one day. 

S liked to go check different places. He talked me into accompanying him to Harishchandragadh, a four hour journey from Pune. On the D-day, I was expecting a huge group, but it turned out to be just S, Neeraj and me. 

The Maharashtra State bus was to take-off at 1.30 in the night. While S took his place near the conductor, Neeraj and I sat on one of the front seats. The bus was otherwise empty. As soon as the bus left the bus stand, the driver turned off all lights. The only lights now were from the vehicles coming from the other side.  

S and Neeraj began to doze of as soon as they hit the seats. I cannot sleep while on a moving bus. Tired of looking at the dark outside, it suddenly hit me if I can touch Neeraj. 

Once that realisation dawned on me, I could think of no other. 

Slowly I closed my eyes and moved closer towards Neeraj. This works like an alibi since you can always tell that you were sleeping and not responsible for your subconscious actions. 

First I moved my hand over his thighs. When there was no reaction, I got encouraged to move it closer to his organs. Just then there was a brilliant light from the other side and I pulled off. When it was dark again, I once again put my hands, this time straight on his groin. There was no reaction again. Good for me, since I can further size him up in the meanwhile. But Neeraj didn't react that entire night. Could he be sleeping all through the ordeal? May be. May be not. 

The next day was a hectic trek. Harishchandragadh was a 25km trek up on several steep hills overlooking deep gullies. We spent the night at caves built at the foothills of Sahyadri. A local resident helped us with hot blankets and carpet. But this was too less for the three of us. S would always snatch a major part of the blanket leaving the two of us cold. Since I was sleeping in between S and Neeraj, I was at a relative advantage. The day's trek had a toll on us and we felt asleep very soon. 

At night I was woken from sleep when I felt someone hugging me tightly. He was in his undies and had a hard on his organs. Although I prayed to God that it is Neeraj, I didn't know if it really was him. It was dark inside the cave and I had lost my sense of direction being abruptly woken from sleep. As I moved my hand on his body, I was pretty sure that it was he. 

So Neeraj had been all awake through the bus journey. 

I gave myself to him. The darkness of the cave was the perfect setting to make love. 

Later when we returned from our trip, he came one night when my roommate was out to Mumbai. We spent the whole night trying new things and I was craving for more.
3 Responses
  1. Mistique Says:

    hey i think i ve met neeraj and if the 'S' character is who i think he is, then we are great frnds... m sure i ve seen u around too :) well u dont have to post this comment... Is this 'S'- Shaan by any chance? if yes then i ve definitely met neeraj !! wow small world ... :)


  2. adi Says:

    no sorry. it wasn't shaan...so definitely the neeraj u r talking about is not my man.

    yes it was good to know that ur S and Neeraj match so much in qualities with mine...so much of co-incidence na.


  3. Mistique Says:

    well its jus neeraj that matched the qualities n i figured from him that S might be shaan !! newy great co-incidence !! there could be a possibility that ur guy is same neeraj i know lolzzz :)


Post a Comment