R is the new man in my life. Most probably meeting him tomorrow.

haven't met him yet, but his talks gives me a thrill.

J called after a long time and then he asked if I am free...free in the sense that their are no sex partners as of now.

Nah, I told. He knows everything about the no boyfriend thing and still fakes ignorance.

And then he told me about R, who he has slept with, and asked me if I would be ready to sleep with R.

certainly dear...I can no longer starve for sex and will do it with the ugliest of persons.

He is not ugly. in fact a punjabi that he is, you will actually enjoy; J ensured.

Wow, a punjabi. They have always been my favourites. also I like jats a lot. have you seen this vijendra guy, the one who won that bronze in olympics for india. I lust for his body but wo bahut oonchi cheez hai (not accessible).

Okays coming to R now.

I have just talked to him now. He is a 30 years old married but genuine guy.

he opened his heart to me and so did I. Since most of the days I have talked to him from inside the office premises, we couldn't talk about sex a lot. but yes whatever I talked was satisfying. He asked my stats and was a bit impressed. not that I have that bobby darling kind of looks. In fact I hate to have such things. Even though I am a bit feminine, I don't want to make an outward show of the same. I have to live like a normal guy in the public and so all gayish behaviours inside the sex room only.

okz ending now. wish me luck that R stays in my life for a little long. I don't want to lose him just with a sex. I want to talk to him...chalo will talk to about those things some other day.

1 Response
  1. Anonymous Says:

    gud yar


Post a Comment