hey i am a newbie to blogspot so i am not very aware of its functionalities. my earlier blogs were on wordpress so i decided to try this one. in days to come will try with more new free templates. so for the time being you will have to make do with this template only.

okay let me tell you about my latest fad.

you don't have to think much on this because it is sex that is there on my mind for most of the times. and this fad too is related with sex.

one of the gay friends that i met on bus (i don't know why i make friends with bottoms only. are there no tops available) introduced me to this public toilet in delhi. and what is so spercial about this public toilet.

yes it stinks (like every other) but is a regular hangout of gay men. wow you will say. I too had a similar expression. but my first experience at this place was not that good.

why?

it was dark inside. and J and i went in. a veteran J instantly picked a masculine looking guy and manouevered my hands to the dick of a moustached guy. and instantly i bore a dislike for the place.

this was not i had called for. elderly people. smelly people. people from the slums. I started feeling guilty. how low have you gone adi? my mind rebuked me.

that night i wasn't able to sleep.

on the next day, i was there once again. this time alone. and not in any hurry. ready to pick up men of my choice.

and ever since this public toilet has become like an addiction to me. everytime i am coming that way and it is after evening, i visit this toilet. and since then my experiences are turning out to be good. will keep you posted on some of these. but first some interesting findings on gay men that i came across because of my experience in this public toilet (in the next post)

2 Responses
  1. Anonymous Says:

    Hi You are darn correct If ever you need to find partners you turm to tublic toilets I guess most of the city dwellers are aware about this fact...but why have you not mentioned parks they are also a hub of Gay activity


  2. Anonymous Says:

    hi which public toilet is this?


Post a Comment