people wish me luck. am meeting R today. remember R i talked about in one of my last posts.

he would be coming at my home today. did i tell you i am all alone for this entire week. yes, after a really long time. bhaiya bhabhi have gone to father's place. actually my bhabhi is going the family way (i mean she is going to give us a bhatija or bhatiji - whatever it be)

so i am utilising the time alone for bringing some excitement in life...you see e fasting period has been much too long - more than an year. had it not bee for the public toilet, i would have died of starvation.

yes, there's one more thing i would like to share. on monday i went to the same public toilet after bidding bhaiya bhabhi a farewell. and there i picked up a boy. oh it was such a disappointment. although he was a top, he was so feminish. i hate that kind of a behaviour. thankfully i brought him home late at night. and i was further aghast to look at his eyes which had kajal applied to them. yuck.

okz forget that. R is coming and i am already liking him - the way he talks, the way he addresses me as baby, the way we share our interests and all. by far it has just been a telephonic date. wish me luck that he comes to my expectations. also that he likes me. i am not that cheesy kind of gays around. in fact i don't want to be one. see i have to live a public life as well.

0 Responses

Post a Comment